Employee Engagement Drives Business Success
Watch the video for a message from our CEO & Founder, Lori Winters about the Employee Engagement Resource Guide e-book!
This Employee Engagement Resource Guide will lead you on a three-step path to effectively engage employees
Engaged employees drive business success. According to Gallup, the 32 percent of employees who are engaged in the workplace achieve more in less time than do their disengaged colleagues. Engagement also contributes to higher quality performance, increased customer satisfaction, a greater volume of repeat business and higher profits. Given these facts, it’s surprising that only 25 percent of surveyed organizations have an employee engagement plan or strategy.
You will discover the critical components of implementing an employee engagement strategy.
We will guide you to:
- Connect company culture & engagement to productivity
- It is not free food and bean bags
- It is strategic business initiatives that empower employees to deliver results against desired outcomes
- Understand why it matters and how to start
- Help you and the C-Suite understand the value
- Offer a clear, three-step guide to navigate getting started
Get Your FREE Copy
“If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.”