Our NEW isolved release goes live June 11, 2021.
The following new features and development items are included in the isolved release. This summary will provide you with a basic overview of the changes that will be available.
Benefit Enrollment Changes: Core UI
We are excited to announce there will be visual updates to benefit enrollment that roll out with our 7.10 product release scheduled to go live next Friday, June 11. There are no setup changes needed on your end for the updates but anyone who is currently in benefit enrollment will see the changes.
For additional information, please view our documentation on the isolved University:
- HCM Benefits – Employee Self-Service Guide
- Benefit Groups Functionality
- Open Enrollment from an Employee’s Perspective
Here is a quick look at what will be updated:
Refreshed Look and Feel for Employees
- Enrollment menu now broken up by sections to match upcoming Adaptive Employee Experience release
- Elected Benefit Cost Card added to the right side of the screen. Costs will now update in real time vs user needing to save a plan page first
Auto Selecting Plans
When “Auto Select Benefits” is set to “True”, the employee will no longer need to select the plans, isolved will auto select for them.
Beneficiary and Dependents
More details shown for beneficiaries and dependents
Tobacco Use Status
- Name has been updated to Health and Wellness
- Relationship added next to all dependents
- Renamed to Current Benefits
- Accordion-style format
Buttons to select coverage codes rather than drop downs
- Removing the option to allow waivers of coverage. New verbiage added to allow employee election to not contribute
- If employee elects not to contribute, $0 contributions will be defaulted
Review and Submit Pages
There are two different views:
Review will cover any areas that have outstanding items that must be completed before submitting. List of review items that occur during the release process will be in the release notes.
Benefit Enrollment Submission
Benefit Enrollment Submission gives a visual to break out the contributions for employee and employer. This is in a pie chart format showing annual contributions along with plan details.