Switching systems can be both scary and costly.
How does the guarantee work?
Working in total alignment with a new client (YOU), Thread’s team of experts across departments (from sales to auditing) will ensure that your first payroll after switching goes without a hitch, or you get back the entire implementation fee. Want to know more?
- Proactive Screening: Contextual data checking to proactively monitor for issues.
- Checklist Fanatics: Actively manage tasks + timelines, and keep stakeholders up to date.
- Parallel Match: Run a payroll parallel against the previous system prior to audit.
- Tax Audit: Independent verification of data accuracy.
- Good Data: Provide information from the current system and help clean/filter for import.
- Accountability: Manage deadlines and attend all trainings.
- Audit: Review the installed data. Audit discrepancies. Review profiles. Sign off.
- Dual Maintenance: Temporarily maintain both iSolved + previous system for the period after audit sign off.
”You see what we see. You will have access to all the tasks, assignments, and timelines inside of Teamwork Projects.TOTAL TRANSPARENCYfrom Thread
We Know We Can Deliver On Our Guarantee …
But See What Others Say About It
“Great communication - very responsive to my questions and needs. Christen was also very thorough and quickly caught issues on my payroll.”Erica, OwnerEducation
“They are extremely knowledgeable and professional. Excellent communicators. They clearly communicated the goals for each session. As a result, the training sessions were phenomenal. The entire process exceeded my expectations, which were very high.”Gerald, CFOWholesale & Distribution
“Very thorough, helpful, friendly, keeping the training time within the promised 1 hour. You have been a pleasure to work with and I’ll truly miss working with you! thank you again for everything you have done!”Krystina, HR LeaderHealthcare
“Once they get the ball rolling they make sure it keeps rolling and that you get your information set up and ready to go. And once it's ready to go they make sure you know how to run your first payroll.”AnonymousSmall Business
“I always felt like I was speaking with a payroll expert. So I felt I could trust their recommendations for setup and configuration. The team is also really good at quick responses.”Lee, PastorChurch