People come first and we get excited about investing in our team members and seeing them grow both professionally and personally. If you want a large, corporate environment please do not apply. If you value a collaborative and more open environment where you can really make a difference, please submit your resume and contact us today!
What are Some of the Perks of Working at Thread?
For Your Health & Wellbeing
- Employer pays 100% of employee medical, dental, and vision
- Incredible maternity policy
- Fitness programs complete with a device, challenges. and prizes!
- Free mental health services
- Free 2nd opinions
- Free TelaDoc
- Access to dermatologists
For Workplace Goodness
- Office stocked with snacks, gourmet coffee, and a double-tap kegerator.
- Monthly company-wide culture/team-building events
- Quarterly company-wide gathering for strategic planning, team building, and fun!
- Onsite Gym
- Book Club
- Holiday Parties
- Family Picnics
- President’s Club trips
For the Things You Should Expect
- 4% 401k match
- PLUS eligible for 401k and match as of your first day
- Hybrid environment – WFH most days, with quarterly in-person events
- PTO 1-4 years you have 20 days and on your fifth anniversary, you get another week for 25 total days!
- T15 Sabbatical Program
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurances
- HSA & FSA
- Employee development programs for professional and personal growth
- Career Development: Industry Certifications for payroll and HR
- No cap on commissions
– 2023 Inc. Best Workplaces, National & Southeastern Region
– Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, multiple years
– Certified Great Places to Work, multiple years
– Inc 5000 List, multiple years
Powered by iSolved Hire