A partner in your business – Thread Engage helps your organization leap over the gap as you grow, by reducing risk, implementing best practices, training your team and engaging your people.
Maximizing efficiency and engagement. Minimizing the legwork.
Discover the powerful benefits a dedicated HR Consultant brings to your organization.
Our HR Expertise at Your Service
Our passion is building high-performance, high-culture companies. If you’d like to check off your strategic HR goals, let Thread Engage.
- Handbook & Other Policies
- Job Descriptions & Forms
- Process Creation
- Practical Advice
- Compliance Consulting
- Proactive Alerts & Tips
- Exposure Audits & Recommendations
- Simple Solutions
- Virtual or Onsite
- Learning Management System
- Performance Management & More
- Hire, Manage, Grow
- FMLA & Leaves of Absence
- Claims management
- Onboarding & Terming
- Custom Client Portal
- Annual and Quarterly Planning
- Timeline and priorities Collaboration
- Turnover Analysis
- Best Practices
- Employee Pulse Assessments
- Total Compensation
- Channel building for communication and feedback
Leading Our HR Advisory Team
With 24 years of hands-on HR experience, Scott Mastley, SPHR, MBA, is known for simplifying complex issues and for coaching HR teams to increase performance and reduce exposure for clients in multiple industries.
Scott began in the field when asked to launch the manager training program for a multi-state company as it grew from 300 to 800 employees in 30 locations. The company culture was strong and supportive, and Scott was promoted to Director of Human Resources at one of Atlanta’s top 100 private companies.
In 2003, Scott started independent HR consulting and seven years later, merged with an HR outsourcing company, which they later sold to a large insurance company.
- Excellence in Human Resources Award
- Highest Risk Control Award from Affinity Insurance Group
- Top 50 in the Bulldog 100 list
- Extra Mile Award
- Named Leadership and Performance Management Expert
- SPHR and SHRM SCP certifications