Our NEW isolved release goes live
June 16, 2023
Release 9.11 has some exciting new additions! We are working hard to provide the best tools for you and your team.
In this release:
- Adaptive Employee Experience: Employee Assignments
- Learn & Grow: Various New Features
- Share & Perform: Change Log
- COBRA: Client Portal
Adaptive Employee Experience: Employee Assignments
In our v9.11 release, we are adding a feature where managers and supervisors can be given the role to assign Employee Messages through Adaptive Employee Experience. This is found under Manage > Employees on the Assignments tab.
Learn & Grow
Employee Impersonation Function
Users with client administrator access can impersonate employees’ University profiles to see from their point of view. This function will allow client users to assist their employees with troubleshooting and test out issues before submitting a support request.
New University Rank System
isolved University is launching a new ranking system with 10 new badges that all users will now be able to earn! This will be replacing the past ranks and qualifications, and sunsets the Novice, Ace, Master, and Legend status. To learn more about the new ranks – see https://learning.myisolved.com/library/articles/1714 for details.
Go1 Search Filters
For client users that have Go1 access, Marketplace now has search filters. In the past, by default all new courses regardless of language and topic would populate. This new function with help with navigating better in searching for specific courses.
People Heroes World Connecting with Learn & Grow
People Heroes World will now integrate to L&G by providing challenges directly in the forum. It’s a great way to learn about new courses and learning opportunities that are being offered in isolved University. Once you complete the course attached to a challenge, it reflects in Community.
Share & Perform
Clients with admin access will now be able to see the new Change Log option in Admin Settings under Organization. The Change Log allows the user to view and track a complete list of changes made under Performance, Impersonation, and Goals modules.
The COBRA portal is getting a new look. All functionalities will remain the same, but with a fresh new look and experience.
Over the next few months, you will see that we are refreshing several screens, moving them to a more modern look using the new grid style that you have already seen on other newer screens. The overall functionality remains the same with some differences noted below. This is an example of the previous version of the Prior Employment screen:
This is an example of the new screen, where you can sort, filter, group, and view all pieces of information:
The screens that will be updated with this release:
- Employee Self-Service > Training and Development > Training: Updated grid layout and added export to Excel
- Employee Self-Service > Training and Development > Certifications Updates: Updated grid layout and added export to Excel
- Employee Management > Human Resources > Training and Development > Certifications: Updated grid layout and added export to Excel
- Client Management > Tables > Employment Categories: Updated grid layout and added export to Excel
- Client Management > HR Management > Training and Development > Skills: Updated grid layout and added export to Excel
- Client Management >HR Management> Company Asset Types: Updated grid layout and added export to Excel
- Employee Management > Human Resources > Company Assets: Updated grid layout and added export to Excel
- Employee Self-Service > Human Resources > Company Asset Updates: Updated grid layout and added export to Excel
9.12 Sneak Peek
We are still working on new items for release v9.12 on June 30th. Please check the next newsletter for more information.
Adaptive Employee Experience: Employee Documents
With the release on June 30th, managers and supervisors will have access to employee documents in Adaptive Employee Experience. Users will be able to upload, view, and edit documents per rules that are set up at the company level.
Benchmarks in Predictive People Analytics
We are working on a new Benchmarking tool for Predictive People Analytics. Keep an eye out for it on the 6/30 release.
If you want to see what else Thread and isolved can do for you, contact our team today!